CPhI Worldwide: 2021 Pharma Award winners
At the recent CPhI Worldwide event (held virtually and in Milan, Italy), the show announced the winners of its 18th annual CPhI Farm Awards. In the organizers’ words, the program is intended to recognize the “innovation and dedication of companies and individuals who are driving the pharmaceutical industry forward.
The winners include:
- CEO of the Year - Lynne Ann du Toit, Eurolab, recognized for her vision regarding the future of cancer treatment in South Africa
- Packaging and Drug Delivery - Eitan Medical, for its pre-filled and pre-loaded wearable drug delivery platform
- Supply Chain, Logistics, and Distribution - Rephine Sourcing, for development of its Supplier Compliance Management Software
- Sustainability – Adalvo, for its actions taken over the past year to boost environmental responsibility
- Innovation in Response to COVID-19 – Novavax, for distributing more than 1b doses of its vaccine
- Finished Formulation - Clarus Therapeutics, for therapeutic advances in addressing unmet medical needs through the development of androgen and metabolic therapies
- API Development – Catalent, for its efforts to boost biological drug development with significant proven output.
- Digital Innovation – Viatris, for developing its real-world evidence methodology for regulatory purposes in noncommunicable diseases, artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning.
- Regulatory Procedures and Compliance – BASF, for its RegXcellence compliance solution.
- Manufacturing Technology and Equipment – Aprecia Pharmaceuticals, for its In-Cavity Powder Liquid 3D printing solution.