Fuji Chemical presents an innovative dibasic calcium phosphate anhydrous (DCPA) for direct compression tabletting. Compared to conventional DCPA and DCPD, Fujicalin® delivers improved benefits largely because of the unique manufacturing process. During synthesis, the primary crystal growth is restricted to sub-micron size. After that, spray-drying step combines the sub-micron crystals which form spherical and smooth granules (mean particle diameter of 112 mm).Features that make Fujicalin Unique
- Highly Compressible
- It's harder than conventional DCPA and DCPD under direct compression pressure.
- Oil Adsorption Capability
- The high degree of porosity and specific surface area is maintained even under high compression pressure.
- Easy Blending and High Flowability
- The spherical shape creates less friction so there is superior flowability.
- Excellent Tablet Disintegration
- Fujicalin forms synergies with other disintegrants to promote rapid disintegration regardless of tablet harness.
- Unlike the hard and rough granules of DCPA and DCPD, Fujicalin granules have a smooth surface and are not abrasive.
Neutral pH, low hygroscopicity, high compactability leads to tablet volume reduction, and dissolves quickly in gastric acid.
Conforms to USP/NF and JP under dibasic calcium phosphate anhydrous and Ph. Eur under calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous.
Pharmaceutical and food applications involving direct compression. Fujicalin® may be used to replace existing excipients or used in part to synergize with other components.