Adaptive protocol designs, shrinking trial sizes and a growing focus on patients are just a few of the clinical trial trends and recent innovations that are creating new challenges and highlighting inefficiencies in the traditional way clinical supplies are managed.
Table of Contents:
- Supply Chain Transformation Through Innovation
- Adoption of Adaptive Trial Designs Poised to Accelerate
- We Can Improve Oncology Trials Using Adaptive Designs
- Clinical Trial Site Centricity vs. Patient Centricity: What’s a More Compatible Model?
- Bonus features: videos, articles and on-demand webinars