Liquid handling products include electronic and mechanical pipettors and disposable tips, as well as pipettor maintenance and calibration services. The company’s pipettor product range is the most extensive in the world. Biohit is the global market leader in electronic pipettors and the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of liquid handling products.
- Mechanical pipettors (mLINE, Proline)
- Electronic pipettors (eLINE, Proline, ePET)
- Dispensers (electronic and mechanical)
- Maxi volume dispensers (Midi Plus, Proline XL, Prospenser, Biotrate)
- Pipette tips (standard and filter tips)
- Customised OEM products
- Pipette maintenance and calibration services
The diagnostics business comprises products for diagnosing, screening and prevention of gastrointestinal diseases, e.g. the blood-sample based GastroPanel and GastroView examinations for diagnosing
diseases of the stomach and associated risks, as well as biopsy specimen quick tests for the diagnosis of lactose intolerance and H. pylori infection.
- Quick Tests (Lactose Intolerance and Helicobacter pylori)
- Monoclonal antibodies for research use
- Instruments and analysis systems
- Service laboratory
In addition to liquid handling products and diagnostic tests, Biohit’s product range includes instruments and the related software for analysing test results, and analysis systems comprising all products.
Biohit products are manufactured according to ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality and environmental standards, and they are CE/IVD marked. Biohit has several worldwide patents for its products.
Biohit has a network of 450 distributors, including 7 subsidiaries, in 70 countries. Read more at www.biohit.com.