DPT, a DFB Pharmaceuticals, Inc. company, is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). DPT provides pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and consumer healthcare companies the best solutions to their drug development and manufacturing needs through innovation, technology, and service. DPT has a reputation for quality, unmatched technical expertise, virtually unlimited manufacturing capabilities, and an exemplary regulatory compliance record.
Customers choose DPT because of our ability to provide fully integrated drug development and manufacturing solutions. The ability to develop, manufacture, and commercialize products in semi-solid and liquid dosage forms makes DPT unique. To get your next product to market fast and with confidence call DPT - The Industry Source for Semi-solids and LiquidsSM.
- Pre-formulation and formulation
- Biopharmaceutical development
- Analytical and bioanalytical method development and validation
- Stability studies (ICH conditions & custom)
- Process development and validation
- Pilot and proof-of-concept batches from 0.3 kg
- Clinical trial materials phase I-IV
- Identification and sourcing of relevant packaging options
- Packaging specification development
- Formulation and package compatibility assessment
- Packaging equipment sourcing, design, and engineering services
- Turnkey sourcing services for unique and specialized packaging
- Four cGMP facilities
- cGMP batch sizes from 25 kg to 22,000 kg
- Controlled substances Schedules II-V
- Extensive packaging capabilities for semi-solids and liquids
- Specialized equipment installation, operational qualification, and validation services
- Headquartered in San Antonio, TX, DPT has four facilities there and two in Lakewood, NJ, with more than 1 million square feet of space.