Metrics Inc. is a full-service provider of:
- Quality pharmaceutical formulation development
- First-time-in-man (FTIM) formulations
- Clinical material manufacturing (CTM) for Phase I, II and III trials
- Commercial manufacturing
- Analytical method development and validation services
- Specialty technologies for controlled release, bioavailability enhancement and taste masking.
Globally, Metrics provides a broad spectrum of contract services to support investigational new drug (IND), new drug (NDA) and abbreviated new drug (ANDA) submissions to regulatory agencies.
Metrics cGMP laboratories and manufacturing suites are capable of handling potent and cytotoxic products and are DEA-approved for Schedule II-V controlled substances.
Metrics proudly operates as a subsidiary of Mayne Pharma Group Limited, a publicly traded pharmaceutical company in Melbourne, Australia.
Metrics has developed expertise in a number of key areas, including:
- Formulation development.
- Potent and cytotoxic products.
- Fast-track development.
- Analytical methods development and validation.
- Clinical trial manufacturing.
Housing the latest development and analytical equipment within a state-of-the-art and cGMP 92,000-square-foot facility, Metrics facility is built to exacting specifications. This cGMP facility is home to the work of more than 330 employees.