Contract manufacturing and pharmaceutical co-development through our 2 manufacturing plants located in Madrid, Spain. Both plants belong to Laboratorios Farmacéuticos ROVI:pharmaceutical company founded in 1946 and listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange Market since 2007. Revenues from 2011 were 184.7€ M and it takes count with over 840 employees.
- CONTRACT MANUFACTURING:
1. ROVI CM, specialized in aseptic filling small volume parenterals in Pre-filled syringes (PFS), vials. Annual capacity of 180 MM PFS’s, 40 MM vials. We hold GMP, MHRA, ANVISA, KFDA... certifications. Syringe volume formats from 0.5ml to 20ml (filled 0.2ml to 20ml) and vials from 2ml to 7ml. Besides we offer:
- Terminal sterilization
- Assembly of safety devices on PFS
- Water for injection (WFI) syringes
- Manufacture and package suppositories in aluminium blister
2. ROVI Alcala, FDA-approved plant for solid forms. Capacity of 3,000 million tablets/yr.
Specialized in manufacturing, testing and packaging of solid forms. We also hold GMP, Brazilian (ANVISA), Japanese, Mexican…certifications.
- Highly competitive price thanks to our large capacity Roller Compactor (dry granulation)
- High Shear granulation systems (wet granulation)
- Planetary mixers…
- PHARMACEUTICAL CO-DEVELOPMENTS – Business model:
1. Partner chooses and provides the API
2. We offer from pre/formulation, scale up, stability batches, regulatory batches, bioequivalence studies if necessary, dossier compilation to manufacturing industrial batches.
3. Licensing: directly through partners or out-licensing.
We are committed to ensure a personalized service to each partner so we can adapt to variations in our initial Co-development model.
The model proposed is a Virtual joint venture with a Cost-Profit sharing approach.