SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.
The Life Science Services division of SGS serves pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device companies along the entire drug development pathway. With over 35 years of experience as a global contract service organization, SGS provides integrated pharmaceutical development and testing solutions for small and large molecules, raw materials, containers and finished products.
Analytical testing services:
- Quality control testing of raw materials, APIs and finished products
- Analytical Chemistry
- Container testing (Extractables and Leachables)
- Environmental monitoring
- Microbiological testing
- Stability testing according to ICH guidelines or customer specs
- Method development & validation
- Biopharmaceutical characterization Biosafety testing – molecular biology and virology
- Cell-based assay
Clinical drug development services:
- Phase I to IV clinical trials
- Biostatistics & data management
- Regulatory consulting
- Pharmacovigilance & medical affairs
- Bioanalysis, including mass spectrometry and biomarkers
Operating a network of 26 facilities in 13 countries across Europe, Asia and the Americas, SGS Life Science Services has the largest, network of fully-owned GMP/GLP contract analytical labs.